Social Media Intern - Fall 2014SheNOW
Social Media & Community Management InternShelia Powell
Social Media Marketing InternSouth Carolina Small Business Chamber of Commerce
Social Media and Marketing Intern Wanted for New Mobile Appbtrfly, Inc.
Social Media & Community Management InternWISE Magazine
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
SheWear Hair Care
DescriptionSheWear Hair Care™ is proud to be the FIRST of its kind and the only one to offer hair weave, hair extensions, hair care products and Mink eyelashes to customers via the direct sales channel. Our company’s model has become one of the fastest growing businesses delivering directly to customers through direct orders and home parties facilitated by hair consultants.
As a Social Media Intern you will be required to utilize creative skills through social media communications, as well emails, contest and online community management. Our internship is a 3 to 4 month program requiring up to 20 hours a week. May work virtually.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-5 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment