Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
DescriptionGrowing Interactive Marketing Agency looking for a bright, capable and self motivated individual to manage clients' social media sites , with the intent to increase their presence via the internet and social media sites. The candidate will be creative and thoughtful when interacting with online communities and will focus on relationship building. Must be knowledgeable of relevant social media networks including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumbler, etc.
Must have great writing skills and a passion for fantastic, fun, shareable content.
Some of the intern's time will be spent brainstorming with company CEO on new campaigns as well as updating social media network for agency (as well as clients).
Agency is based in San Antonio, TX. Internship could potentially turn into a paid position.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment