Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Cake & Whiskey
E. Main St.
DescriptionAre you a social media guru? Someone who knows how to use the tools and analytics as well as run ads on multiple platforms? Then we need you! We are a new women's business magazine that is launching nationally with a high level of reach to CEOs, small business owners & grad schools across the country. CAKE & WHISKEY is about telling the stories of women in business that inspire & encourage others to get out and do it! Join an awesome team of fun, creative people.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- Consistently promote CAKE & WHISKEY through multiple social media outlets
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Must be familiar with the 'menu settings' side of social networking