PR/Digital Media Marketing Agency In Search of Social Media InternBookmark This
174 Bogart St.
DescriptionNew York based boutique Management and Public
Relations firm has just developed a digital media department with in the agency. The firm is known for implementing creative and customized media programs designed to impact our client's specific business goals and objectives. We are staffed by energetic, smart, fast-paced, and focused individuals who all share a common goal; to grow and do the best job for their clients.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online for our clients.
- Perform administrative administrative duties.
- Assist with coordinating online marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments.
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community.
Requirements- Must be currently enrolled in an Undergrad course and be able to earn college credit.
- Must be willing to commit to 12 hours per weeks - 3 days a week, 4 hours a day.
- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge.
- Knowledgeable of Microsoft Office ( Word, Excel and Powerpoint )
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management.
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety.
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability.
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, HTML and website is a PLUS.
- Must be willing to travel to Williamsburg, Brooklyn.