Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Sweet Anne Designs
DescriptionSweet Anne Designs is looking for one motivated, well organized and Social Media Savvy intern to join our team. Sweet Anne Designs is a successful Graphic and Craft Design business, with a large audience and following at saynotsweetanne.com. Because of the digital and web-based nature of the company, this intern will be expected to work from home, using email, gchat, or Google hangouts for meetings and touching base. Candidates currently pursuing a degree in Communications, Marketing or similar field preferred.
The purpose of this position is not only to communicate with followers/fans, but to build lasting relationships with other businesses in the same genre. There is a significant amount of valuable knowledge to learn from this position, and there will be a focus on teaching.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Seeks out other websites in the same genre to "feature" them and grow business to business relationships
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge (Facebook, Google +, Twitter and Pinterest preferred)
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Interest in crafting, cooking, or reading blogs of that kind a plus