Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Foreman & Associates, LLC
DescriptionForeman & Associates, LLC is a business management consulting firm in Metro Atlanta, Georgia. Since our start, we have worked with clients from various industries helping with their management, operations, training, and development needs. Foreman & Associates helps an organization to stay aligned, realign, or re-imagine their operations and management strategy.
We believe in a commitment to excellence through efficiency, effectiveness, and efficacy. We believe that business is more than just transactions, profits and losses, reports, and meetings---business is about people. Business is about building relationships, hopefully long-lasting ones, with people not titles or account numbers. We approach each employee and consultant as a team member. We approach each client where they are and where they want to be. We don't believe in cookie-cutter prices or processes, so our client's experience with us will be unique.
We are currently looking for two Social Media and Community Management Interns to work with our CEO and team to increase our social media presence and gain visibility for our brand. The intern will also assist in client social media projects.
As an intern you may work be working virtually, on-site, and at off-site locations.
- College credit
- All on-site work day meals are paid/provided by company
- Opportunity to work on new projects
- Opportunity to work with people in and from various countries
- Opportunity to attend local public and private (invite-only) events
- Company-assigned email, web-conference interface app/account, and other resources
- Ability to use the learned skills for future employment, course work, projects, etc.
- Possibility for consideration of paid employment during/after internship
ResponsibilitiesYou will be trained in and responsible for the following:
- Create and maintain email campaigns
- Aggregate and/or create article and video content
- Communicate exciting social media news (internal and external)
- Monitor and engage on various social media platforms
- Put together monthly newsletter
- Contact Social Media leads about our services
- Internet research to find and engage with social media communications
- Update website, as needed
- Track website statistics
- Perform above tasks and others for client projects
- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Utilize word of mouth marketing, Internet marketing, and Internet marketing techniques to increase traffic, brand
awareness, and requests for consulting.
- Leverage social networks to strengthen relationships with existing clients and increase the number of impressions
on potential clients
- Utilize Blogging, SEO, social networking, and backlink building to raise our web presence and placement on web
- Taking notes during new business, client, and partnership calls.
- Reading relevant blogs on a daily basis.
- Maintaining active profiles on a variety of social media platforms.
- Supporting CEO in development of our brand and any platforms that we are working with or developing.
- Support in the process of developing new process including but not limited to development of RFP’s, strategy and capability decks.
- Developing strategy for new ventures
- Onboarding clients and teaching social media basics and how-tos
- Assisting with customer experience and retention program retention via phone, e-mail & live chat
- Other Marketing activities as assigned by manager.
Requirements- Must be able to read, write, and speak English fluently
- Must pay for and provide proof of criminal background check prior to acceptance as intern
- Current and previous coursework (or experience) in marketing, advertising, promotions, business development, sales, etc.
- Willingness to take part in on-going training
- Have an active FaceTime, Skype and/or Google Hangouts account (or be willing to get one, or use company-provided account)
- Have an updated, virus-free laptop that can use to do work (PC or Mac)
- Ability to work virtually and on-site 10-15 hours per week
- Eligible to work in the U.S.
- Have working telephone and/or mobile phone with professional voice mail
- If college credit is to be applied, the applicant must provide all documentation from their school
- Professional with strong communication and social skills: can speak to and with anyone, anywhere, anytime
- Ability to deal with constantly changing environments, and various personality types.
- Team player, self-motivator, shows initiative and a desire to learn
- Creative, can not only think outside-of-the-box but can reimagine the box
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Ability to learn and work with Google Docs and productivity apps: Evernote and Podio
- Strong time-management and organization skills; ability to multi-task, work under pressure, and problem solve
- Understanding of LinkedIn, Wordpress, Facebook, Twitter, Google Hangouts, Mail Chimp, Vimeo, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
All applicants must complete this questionnaire to be considered for this position: http://www.foremanandassociates.co/intern-questionnaire.html