SOCIAL MEDIA / MARKETING / PRCoco and Pistachio LLC
Social Media InternKerrigan-Lowdermilk
Social Media & Marketing InternLiving Life with LaLa
Social Media Marketing Intern for a StartupIdeas Without Borders
Social Media ExtraordinaireGLO Science
Digital Marketing ManagerStaffingZOOM
Social Media AssistantS. M. Parsons Architect Inc.
Social Media Management InternshipThe 88
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Posted: July 31 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionForward-thinking, fast paced writer looking for an intern with strong knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape, including various social media websites including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Wattpad, Website updating, blogging, etc. Writer is currently ready to launch first novel with 2nd to follow soon behind, and will soon (ASAP) launch a social media campaign. The intern desired for this position will need strong critical thinking skills as well as being very excited to share in this book launch. Intern should be hoping to gain a ton of great online experience, as well as experience in the writing/publishing business.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with writer and publisher on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- Demonstrates knowledge of ways to implement growth of social media sites for the use of marketing novel
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles (preferably to include Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Blogger, LinkedIn, etc.) to demonstrate interest, knowledge and growth
- Possesses skills in writing & presentation
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment