Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Luxury Hair Direct
444 Highland Avenue
DescriptionLuxury Hair Direct is a multi-level marketing (MLM) company that provides the highest quality remy virgin hair. Luxury Hair Direct is based in Atlanta, Georgia and was founded in 2013. Being a multi-level marketing company allows our distributors to be the driving force in our marketing and sales. Not only do we sell Zen 5A Virgin Remy hair, but we are committed to helping individuals succeed in their own personal business and potential limitless financial success. Our purpose is to change peoples' lives by providing the best business opportunity with the highest integrity.
We are seeking skilled and enthusiastic interns who are looking to learn not only about the hair industry, but building the business behind it. Do you love hair and fashion? What about reading all about the latest style and celebrity gossips? Do you love networking and marketing? Are you big on all the social media out there? Do you love interacting and socializing with people, whether in person or online? Do you enjoy creative writing?
This internship will consists of a wide range of tasks such as posting to instagram, twitter, pinterest and/or facebook to researching and writing articles and blogs for the website. Interns will work directly with the owners of Luxury Hair Direct and their assistant to promote and expand our market! Our goal is to spread the word! Our mission is reach out to others and let them know that there are opportunities up for grab!
It is important that applicants are sociable, creative and have excellent communication skills. If you think this is the right internship for you, apply today!
Although this is an UNPAID internship, there will be opportunities for interns to get paid on a commission base program.
**THIS INTERNSHIP IS AVAILABLE TO STUDENTS NATIONWIDE.**
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment