Social Media Marketing InternshipHouse of Horology
Social Media Management Intern For Chiffon SouffleChiffon Souffle
Social Media Internship in the Fashion Industry (May work remotely) - Great Opportunity!Mova Jewelry & Handbags
Raintees Social Media InternshipRaintees
Social Media/Marketing InternshipPixilated
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Gf's-Empowering Women LLC
DescriptionGF's (Girlfriends) Empowering Women LLC., is a professional entertainment company. We host Gf's Events for women to come together, bond and to be empowered while having fun. We invite motivational speakers, life coaches, including psychologist to discuss specific topics of interest directed towards women. A Gf's Event is catered with delicious food, ladies receive great prizes, and so much more. The over all experience that Gf's offers to women, is what makes our clients feel very special and valued.
We are located in the Lawrenceville area, but reach out to surrounding Atlanta communities. Gf's Events are held at different locations and times; usually on a weekend in the evening or during the day.
-I would need a technologically knowledgable and positive young person to set up and maintain Gf's on the latest social media; FB, Twitter,and Instagrahm, and possibly update my company's website.
-I am also looking for someone who is positive and energetic and has an eye for shopping and doing research on different venues or space for events, gifts at cost, and potential audiences' for future clients.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment