Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Apples & Oranges Public Relations
DescriptionYou will have the opportunity to develop and coordinate and manage all social media and communication activity...
Only 12 - 15 hours per week required. This position is Virtual via our online project management system.
Apples & Oranges Public Relations is boutique PR, Marketing, Event Planning and Business Development firm that gives you the platform to utilize your education and skills. You will gain hands on insight into the industry as well build your network and professional contacts. To learn more about us please visit www.applesandorangespr.com
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment