Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
cupcakes and cocktails
810 n clark
DescriptionCupcakes and Cocktails teaches decorating class at local bars around the city. We also teach private classes and offer catering. We were just featured on Groupon for our decorating classes.
We are looking for fall interns. College credit can be given!!!
Must be able to start ASAP! Must be a junior or senior majoring in business/marketing, communication/PR. Recent grads may also apply. Must live in Chicago during the internship.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Having a car is a bonus