Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Clear Webb LLC
DescriptionWho We Are
Every business is unique. And we believe in unique inbound marketing solutions for businesses of all types. Our inbound marketing solutions will increase traffic, customer engagement, leads and increased brand credibility for all types of business.
We are that connection between business and consumers. We are teachers, we are marketing professionals, we are writers, and as a collective, we are the professionals you need, as part of your marketing team, to grow and thrive in the social media market.
What Is The CW Dashboard?
Within The CW Dashboard, we enable your company to reach your existing and potential customers through social media, all from one platform. Our dashboard offers more than just a platform to launch your marketing campaigns to multiple networks, it offers solutions and resolutions.
Eliminate the tedious effort of logging into each individual social network to update, post and launch campaigns. Streamline your marketing campaigns, schedule your emails and texts and track your efforts through The CW Dashboard.
We work with other agencies to utilize our white-label service, ensuring better leads for your business and achieving optimal customer engagement. Maintain your brand identity by rebranding The CW Dashboard, making it your own.
The CW Dashboard is a branch of Clear Webb, LLC. Clear Webb is a growing mid-size company based in Northern Colorado. Established in 2008, Clear Webb’s concept is quite simply focusing on creating a customized marketing campaign for businesses of all types. They make your vision of a successful campaign a reality.
Our CEO/founder, Robert Downey, began Internet marketing in 1995 with the creation of his first website. He is a business professional who strives in helping businesses of all sizes. His background is rich in traditional and digital marketing experience as well as sales.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment