Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
DescriptionAt Jumpstart:HR, we do the HR work for you. We’re proud to offer cutting-edge, customized HR services built for your small to medium sized business. We work with your organization as a virtual or on-site service provider to streamline your Human Resource policies, procedures, and challenges in order to let you do what you want to do: run your business. We provide the HR knowledge and implementation strategies to ensure your organization is adhering to government standards while increasing employee satisfaction and productivity.
As featured in BusinessWeek.com, TheLadders.com, and Workforce Management Magazine, among others, Jumpstart:HR offers Managed HR Services with years of experience, professional Human Resources accreditation, and extensive HR training and resources. We provide exemplary customer service to the businesses that utilize our HR Management Services, delivering results that bring HR practices to an exciting new level of productivity, effectiveness, and innovation.
Founded in 2011 in the Washington, DC area, Jumpstart:HR serves a national client base of small and medium sized businesses. We’re committed to ongoing education and staying abreast of legislative and legal changes so that you don’t have to. Our team brings an informed, creative, and experienced approach to your business in a way that’s both productive and cost-effective with fixed monthly rates that allow you to budget and plan for your company to grow and thrive, a goal we’ll share as we establish a long-term, sustainable relationship with you and your company.
Get to know us at http://www.jumpstart-hr.com or send me an email at email@example.com
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment