Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Melissa Guerra Latin Kitchen Market
303 Pearl Parkway STE 104
San Antonio, TX
DescriptionThe social media intern at Melissa Guerra will help tell our company's story on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and other social networking sites. You'll be responsible for creating new, viral content as well as managing promotions and ads.
Where? Melissa Guerra Latin Kitchen Market located at the Pearl Brewery development in downtown San Antonio, TX.
When? Schedule is flexible.
Internship could turn into paid internship or position depending on skill.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment