Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
DescriptionGOGAEA is a non-asset based third party supply chain management and logistics engineering solution provider that offers the lowest rate freight forwarding logistics services and the industry's best practice supply chain management solution.
Forward-thinking, fast paced company looking to hire an intern with strong knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape, including various social media websites. Company is currently redesigning our website, and will soon launch a social media campaign. The intern hired for this position will need strong critical thinking skills in order to integrate into our vibrant and passionate team who are very excited to share this exciting launch with an intern hoping to gain a ton of great online experience.
We aim to help manufacturers, wholesalers, and retailers substantially reduce their logistics and supply chain costs, freight costs, secure, safe, eco friendly and timely shipment from the worlds top ground transportation, air freight, or ocean freight carriers.
GOGAEA facilitate the Eco conscious, Safe and Cost efficient movement of customers freight across multiple transportation modes (ground,air and ocean) to anywhere in the United States and World wide destinations (Mexico, Canada, Brazil, China, Japan, EU, and India) by various freight modes: less than truck load (LTL), truck load (TL), Cross Docking, Full Truck Load (FTL), Inter Modal, Air Freight,and Ocean Freight
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- Contribute to website redesign project in various ways
- Monitor and post on blogs, forums, and social networks
- Online outreach and promotion using Facebook, MySpace, LinkedIn, Twitter, and more
- Website and social media optimization
- Keyword analysis
- Cost/benefit analysis
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
Students applying for this internship should be Marketing/Business majors, with 3 years of experience on the Web and a solid understanding of youth markets.