Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
DescriptionFUTURE Mobile Marketing Genius Wanted!
I'm a professional coach with the John Maxwell team and I'm looking for interns to help me manage my social media marketing programs.
This position is designed to help you achieve your own personal and professional goals. Utilizing my information, resources, and coaching to bring your brightest potential out.
If I can develop you into someone that another company wants, I will be happy. If we work great together and you become a lifelong partner in the development of this company Great! Either way I'm looking to build win win situations with those that get the opportunity to work with me.
Integrity and character is a must! You will be entrusted with my personal branding information!
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
-wants to make a difference in the world by being a part of something bigger than money.
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Must be willing to earn to learn
- Mobile phone/text based marketing experience