Social Media ExtraordinaireGLO Science
Digital Marketing ManagerStaffingZOOM
Social Media AssistantS. M. Parsons Architect Inc.
Social Media Management InternshipThe 88
Editorial / Journalism InternFind Me Ink
Fashion Social Media/Branding InternBriana Dione
Social Media InternshipLas Vegas Productions
Social Media & Community Management InternDynegy Inc.
Social Media InternBookmark This
PO Box 20051
Posted: May 17 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionA local monthly variety magazine, ARRAY Magazine is looking to hire an intern with strong knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape, including various social media websites. ARRAY Magazine has a website, Twitter account, Facebook page, Pinterest. The intern hired for this position will need strong critical thinking skills in order to integrate into our vibrant and passionate team who are very excited to share this exciting opportunity with an intern hoping to gain a ton of great online experience.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Collaborates on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Monitor and post on blogs, forums, and social networks
Online outreach and promotion using Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and more
Website and social media optimization
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
-Students applying for this internship should be Marketing/Business or Language majors, with 3 years of experience on the Web and a solid understanding of all markets
-YOU MUST BE IN THE CUMBERLAND COUNTY NORTH CAROLINA AREA