Social Media Intern for New Jazz FilmHF
Internship - Social MediaGoddess Connections
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNSHIP FOR ALZERINA JEWELRY UNPAID School Credit AvailableAlzerina.com
Virtual Social Media InternshipNATASHA MORGAN
Future Country Directors / Vertical Heads - Social Media for an India based organizationIndia For Transformation
Social Media InternBookmark This
Via Cacao LLC.
DescriptionI’m Vanessa Michelangeli, the owner of Via Cacao LLC. I want to introduce you to our unique, beautiful and high quality products.
We are a new company headquartered in Redmond, WA. We design and manufacture our own collections of designer fabric hair bows and acrylic hair clips. We are rapidly growing and expanding to new markets and will add new product lines as we continue gaining scale and presence. Our first collection was launched on 2013 and have been selling extraordinarily well in several stores in the Seattle area; the buzz is starting to pick up and we’ve been featured by bloggers and contacted by other online outlets to showcase our collection. We are looking to expand our community through Social Media and we NEED YOUR HELP!
Please let us know if you are a good fit for our company and like us on Facebook!
Via Cacao - owner
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments related to Media/online projects.
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment