Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Via Cacao LLC.
DescriptionI’m Vanessa Michelangeli, the owner of Via Cacao LLC. I want to introduce you to our unique, beautiful and high quality products.
We are a new company headquartered in Redmond, WA. We design and manufacture our own collections of designer fabric hair bows and acrylic hair clips, We are rapidly growing and expanding to new markets and will add new product lines as we continue gaining scale and presence. Our first collection was launched on 2013 and have been selling extraordinarily well in several stores in the Seattle area; we recently partnered with zulily.com for an online sale event in early February with also amazing success for such a new brand; the buzz is starting to pick up and we’ve been featured by bloggers and contacted by other online outlets to showcase our collection. While we have Sales Representatives covering Illinois, Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, and Washington, we are looking to expand, connecting with the community through Social Media and we NEED YOUR HELP!
Via Cacao - owner
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments related to Media/online projects.
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment