Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
The DeBraux Parker Foundation, Inc.
8787 Branch Avenue, Suite 146
DescriptionThe DeBraux Parker Foundation, Inc. is a nonprofit organization dedicated to improving the reading, writing, and language skills of children, youth, and young adults by encouraging them to become lifelong learners. Through our various programs, we purpose to stimulate, build, and sustain a diverse community of learners who find commonalities in a shared passion for ideas.
We are looking for fearless individuals who desire to share their skills and talents with a grassroots organization that desires nothing more than to curb illiteracy.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment