Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
4312 Live Oak Street
DescriptionFITNZ 360 is a natural integrated wellness studio. We offer classes such as Pilates, Yoga, Personal Training, Group Training, Cardio Dance classes and massage.
We are looking to expand our local, national and international presence.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment