Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Organizing for Action-AZ
DescriptionOrganizing for Action-AZ is accepting applications to serve as an intern in the Greater Phoenix, Southern Arizona, Greater Nogales and Greater Flagstaff regions during the fall 2013 and spring 2014 periods.
Organizing for action is a 501-C4. Across the country, OFA supporters are fighting for the issues that matter most to them—including comprehensive immigration reform, gun violence prevention, marriage equality, education, better jobs, and middle class security.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of followers online
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment