Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Posted: 526 days ago
DescriptionPopa Candles is a new luxury candle line made in Los Angeles California. We are a small startup looking for motivated, creative, driven individuals to help bring our company to the next level.
We need help with our social media, managing the website and online marketing.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment