Social Media Interns Wanted For College Based CompanyUniversity Primetime
Social Media & PRGo Green Energy Savings & Solutions LLC.
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNSHIP FOR ALZERINA JEWELRY UNPAID School Credit AvailableAlzerina.com
Virtual Social Media InternshipNATASHA MORGAN
Sales + Marketing InternDevNetwork
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
A Blonde and Her Bag
710 W Pedregosa St
Santa Barbara, CA
DescriptionDo you have a keen eye for fashion? Are you marketing, web and social media-savvy? If so, this is the perfect internship for you!
A Blonde and Her Bag Jewelry, a local jewelry design company, is seeking a intern to help with all aspects of our business. Update our Facebook, twitter and web pages, and help us coordinate getting products to the boutiques that carry our designs. You'll earn a key understanding of this kind of small business from the ground up, and fantastic references should you desire a career in the fashion or accessories business!
10-20 hours/week. Some work will be done in our office in Downtown Santa Barbara (Must love Pomeranian), and some can be done from home.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing, advertising and email campaigns
- Update website as needed
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- You must have a positive attitude and a reliable, mature work ethic.
- Previous experience working in fashion is desired.
- Experience with Mail chimp and WIX web platform required
- Extensive knowledge of how to drive traffic from an SEO stand point
- Know how to navigate Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest to grow business
-Takes constructive criticism well, has the WIT Factor Whatever It Takes mentality
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment