Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
1368 26th St.
Are you passionate about all aspects of the digital creative advertising? Are you a driven and engaged professional who derives energy and creativity from working in a close-knit fast growing start-up? Galaxy Unite is the social network for freelance professionals and coworking spaces to connect with one another --creating jobs to work on, events to collaborate with, spaces to showcase and portfolios to show off. The Advertising Community Coordinator will be responsible for working on the ground level to sell advertising, media packages, and social media campaigns.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment