Social Media & Community Management Intern - Knuckle Down LacrosseKnuckle Down Lacrosse
Social Media & Community Management InternModelCall Magazine
Marketing / Social Media InternshipgripLIFE LLC
Social Media & Community Management Intern *w/small stipendThe Youth Career Coach Inc.
Social Media For Hypnotherapy Holistic CenterAdvanced Care Hypnosis
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
6189 El Camino Real Suite 201
DescriptioniSafe, the Leader in E-Safety Education, is a blended compliance enterprise solution that combines the power of technology, traditional curriculum and the influence of social media to educate and empower students through cutting-edge e-Safety education platforms. i-SAFE e-Safety education is designed to provide schools and school districts with comprehensive curriculum materials and learning platforms and tools for equipping students with the critical thinking and decision-making skills they need to be safe, responsible and technologically proficient cyber citizens in today’s global society and economy.
Responsibilities- Brainstorm and execute creative content strategy for iSafe’s social media channels.
- With support from iSafe Directors, write, edit and publish social media content.
- Execute planned calendar which includes creating viral Facebook and Twitter posts, and search optimized blog posts promoting innovative content to a diverse audience.
- Post dynamic weekly content including relevant news, infographics, videos and photos to social media sites.
- Source potential brand and influencer partners who can promote iSafe’s mission, E-safety solutions, and demonstrate impact to a wider audience.
- Advocate for youth empowerment through encouraging messages and effective engagement.
- Observe trends and monitor benchmarks for social media impact.
- Analyze data, review, and report effectiveness of campaigns.
Requirements- In-depth understanding of a variety of social media platforms, and how they are deployed in different scenarios.
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Knowledge of online etiquette and reputation management
- Meet schedules and timelines