Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
M.A. Folkes Company, Inc.
3095 McBride Court
DescriptionM A Folkes has developed into a nationally, multiple strategically positioned business, employing a diverse workforce dedicated to programs specialized in improving clients’ bottom line. In addition, M A Folkes invests in the most innovative technology and equipment designed to increase customer satisfaction by extracting value in everyday materials and processes. This conscious mind set is apparent with other services including local community outreach and a corporate commitment to education and health services to communities overseas.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
****PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS NOT A VIRTUAL POSITION, MUST BE ON-SITE