Social Media InternOrganic Gender
Facebook Digital Curators & Writers | Curate 10 Posts Per Day on African Fashion Finds & newsAdiree
Adiree PR Bloggers & Writers | Topics on Africa, Public Relations, Branding, Non ProfitsAdiree
Digital Curators & Writers | Cultural, Public Relations, Tips on TravelAdiree
Social Media & Digital PR (Blogging /Social Activities, Digital Curators, & Writing Press Releases)Adiree
Social Media Marketing & Communications InternBookmark This
South Central Community Services, Inc.
8316 S. Ellis Ave
DescriptionSouth Central Community Services, Inc. is a comprehensive human service agency committed to improving the quality of life for individuals and families by providing quality mental health, educational, socio-economic, and recreational programs and services throughout the State of Illinois.
South Central Community Services is looking for current college students majoring in Social Media Marketing & Communications who are interested in meeting college internship requirements for graduation.
Interns would assist in the Marketing of South Central's Programs and Services.
Duties would include utilization of skills developed to support:
- The writing for Interactive Media, i.e. Blogging, Tweeting and Chatting.
- Providing of Web Content and Email Marketing.
- Creation of Internet only content for print publications.
- Interns would also assist with various event promotions.
- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements-Must have the ability to effectively work within the Social Media arena, managing the organizations Facebook page, establishing and managing a Twitter account, and other social media programs such as Instagram.
-Must have the ability to enhance South Central's fundraising efforts thru the usage of online applications that support Ticket and Ad book Sales and Event Sponsorship.
-Previous experience or working knowledge of EVENTBRITE software is preferred.
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management.
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety.