Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Daily Painters of New Mexico, LLC dba ArtGraze
42 Lamy Downs
DescriptionThis is perfect for fine art, art history, interior architecture, english or marketing majors..
ArtGraze connects artists, interior architects, designers, gallerists, museum directors, art consultants, and art collectors together to grace the buildings and homes of the world through online profiling, face to face networking events, salon shows, national art + design competition, and VIP art studio tours for designers. Our home office is located in Santa Fe, NM.
Our two companion websites are http://www.artgraze.com and http://www.iartgraze.com.
ArtGraze.com showcases artists, galleries, and designers with biographical and professional profiles and examples of their work along with contact information and links to their websites and social media sites.
iArtGraze.com features articles by ArtGraze founder, Jacqueline Butler and contributing writers who are experts in the fields of art and design.
We are looking for one local and one virtual intern. The local internship is specific to events. The principal duty will be to perform as the assistant ArtGraze photographer during the event and to assist in setting up audio visual equipment for presentations and on-site interviews.
The virtual internship is primarily for social media and community management.
Interns will benefit from learning techniques and strategies utilized by leaders in the fields of social media marketing and video marketing including Jennifer Abernethy @thesociallounge , author of The Idiots Guide to Social Media Marketing ; and Lou Bortone , http://www.loubortone.com
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment