Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Chicks Drink Free™
DescriptionChicks Drink Free™ (CDF) is an exclusive nightlife syndicate that helps organize large groups of party-goers at popular bars, clubs, lounges and other nightlife hotspots across Southeastern Virginia.
Our mission is to formulate a collaborating party lifestyle brand within the social scene. It is our goal to hold an exclusive and recognized brand presence within the nightlife community. We plan to achieve some of this through the utilization of internet social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare and Instagram. CDF needs motivated and knowledgeable individuals to promote, manage and enhance the presence of our Facebook fan page to further drive in popularity of this new and unique brand. Since CDF is still within its development stages, interns will be given priority for possible permanent positions with the company. Our offices are located in the Norfolk/Virginia Beach area and are currently only seeking applicants in this locality for this particular project.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment