Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Zena's Detailed Maids
5527 East Side Ave
DescriptionManaging social media for two different companies will be your main responsibility.
One company is a local service business servicing our customers in their homes.
The other is consulting services sold completely online worldwide.
We pour most (if not all) of our marketing budget towards online marketing. We are passionate about unique, quality online content, and a powerful online presence. We are looking for someone just as enthused about social media and overall online presence as we are.
On a typical day you may be searching the internet scouting for quality content, or creating your own articles, tips, designs, etc, with our help, to enrich the quality of the posted content.
- Knowledge of SEO is a HUGE plus as we are currently revamping our online presence to make it SEO friendly and could really use a hand!
- Some knowledge of affiliate marketing would be a plus as we are about to dip our feet into that. (looking into Clickbank)
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal workers on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Must have at least basic knowledge of Wordpress functions, we use WP to host our blogs and websites
- Must have at least basic knowledge of Mailchimp, we use this email marketing system to manage our email campaigns.
- Must have at least basic knowledge of a design software, we prefer using Adobe Photoshop. We use this software to help us create banners, eye catching pics, design coupons, headers, etc...
- Must know how to use Hootsuite, which manages our social media.