Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
MISS CARIBBEAN U.S. BEAUTY PAGEANT, INC.
DescriptionWe are seeking an undergraduate or graduate student for a long-term internship in the Social Media & Community Management.
The intern will work on updating newsroom content, promoting events, writing press releases, contributing to communication plans and assisting with media inquiries.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment