Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
161 Main St.
DescriptionAccessory Boutique/Styling Boutique located on Main Street in Beacon NY. We specialize in everyday accessories and bridal/evening wear accessories. We are looking for interns that are self motivated and have a love for fashion. Our interns will be involved in social networking , blogging, marketing our brand, retail assistance, assisting during photo shoots and video shoots etc. You will be able to be compensated by receiving free accessories , for ex: jewelry, handbags, hats, scarves etc. You can also use this internship for college credit if you and your school choose to do so.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as self-motivation, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas and future focus