Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
DescriptionThe Herkunft Group formed in 2013 with the vision to offer a more dynamic hands on approach to consulting and management. We pride ourselves in effective sales, operational, and social media training while implementing foundational phase tiered marketing campaigns.
Herkunft Group is looking for social media/marketing guru's to work directly with the owner on a variety of new projects. We want individuals to pick from subjects that interest them the most. Interns will directly influence and shape those projects within the parameters of the company's vision. The goal behind our creative side is to enable our interns to run with ideas that they are passionate about!
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment