Social Media & Community Management Intern - Paid PositionBookmark This
Integrity 1st Roofing
3675 Hauck Road
DescriptionWe are a construction company that has been in business for 10+ years. We install roofs, siding, gutters, windows & attic insulation. We are located in Sharonville, Ohio just north of Cincinnati, Ohio
We are growing this location plus several others and we are in need of a few key people. This will be a full time position for the right person.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- This person will work closely with the owners of the company.
- This would be part time for social media. If you can do office work such as type, data entry and simple math, this will be full time.
REPLY TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment