Social Media & Community Management Intern for App DeveloperBookmark This
DescriptionI have an App Developer client that is launching a full scale marketing campaign for 2014. They make picture book apps and matching games apps for children. They're socially responsible app developers that believe that there shouldn't be in-app ads or in-app purchases in kids apps. This is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor with an up and coming developer. Could possibly lead to full-time position for the right candidate.
Responsibilities- Write 1-2 blog posts per month.
- Work with the blogging community to get the word out about the apps
- Manage online promotions and giveaway's
- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment