Pinterest FanaticTop Tier Media
Chinese Speaking Social Media InternshipLineage Interactive
Spanish Speaking Social Media InternshipLineage Interactive
Art Gallery / Communications, Web & Social Media Internship (Spring/Summer 2014)Alfa Art Gallery
Digital Content InternshipMason City Chamber of Commerce
Social Media & Community Management Intern for Exciting New Online StartupBookmark This
Noel Bass Photography
3353 Shelby Drive #205
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionNote: This position is not for Noel Bass' Photography business, but rather a new online startup company recently launched by Noel and others. See details below:
We are a startup company based out of Los Angeles, CA. We just launched our website a little under a month ago which took us two years to produce. We have an opportunity to be involved with an exciting fresh slate to work with for those of you looking to work with a project from it's social birth. There is a lot of room here for your ideas and most all of it will be hands on. You won't be taking out trash or making coffee. This is a place for those who want to collaborate and execute on ideas.
The website is an online place to find photographers, hire photographers, share profiles, albums, and images, including leavings comments and ratings. People can post projects for photographers to send quotes for. We also are focused on having a very unique blog, focused on bringing attention to the more interesting or valued articles about photography and photographers.
Our goal is to use social media to do most of our promotion which can include producing viral videos or viral images to get attention. There is no limit to how you'd like to work with us so send us an application today!
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment