Social Media & Community Management Intern w/ knowledge of E-CommerceBookmark This
YTC Summit International
12037 Clark Street
DescriptionWholesale Giftware Company located in Arcadia California is searching for individuals with knowledge in E-Commerce and Social Media. Position is open to part time or full time. Internship is unpaid but paid positions are available upon completion of trial period. Willing to offer college credit if needed.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- In Charge of posting and managing listings on Ebay/Amazon.
Requirements- Provide a link to at least 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, in a structured environment
- Knowledge in Amazon, Ebay, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Pinterest amongst others