Social Media & Community Management Intern(Fall)Bookmark This
Your Desired Dream
DescriptionYour Desired Dream is New England and Greater Boston based event planning company, helping to create lasting memories, increase company businesses sales, and bringing awareness /assistance through fundraising event, all while having a great time.Your Desired Dream specializes in planning, coordinating, designing, and managing your entire event from start to finish.Leaving you feeling relaxed , reassured, and stress free to enjoy your very important day, rest assure we will do just that for you.
We are looking for creative, driven, upbeat person, to learn and help our company grow to the next level. This position starts off as a unpaid internship, but will become a paid full time position for the right person. I hope that person is you!
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas,creative, future focus, and unstructured environment