Social Media Internship with Digital Media Background!TLAPR Agency, LLC
Marketing Intern19, Inc.
Social Media Intern for Online BookstoreM.I.R.A.C.L.E. Online Books, LLC
Internship for YOUTUBE Fashion Network- Spanish Speaking Intern OnlyStyleHaul
Social Media/Marketing InternCrosby Carter Management
Social Media & Community Organizing InternBookmark This
Stuffed Pepper ™
DescriptionStuffed Pepper is pleased to announce we’re hiring! This is an exciting opportunity to get in with a start-up at its very beginning stages. You have the potential to help shape Stuffed Pepper, as well as your own career.
This is a part-time, unpaid position at 20 hours per week for a period of 3 months. Working hours are completely flexible and you may be able to get school credit for it.
Responsibilities• Responsible for encouraging community participation and action through personal correspondence, as well as occasional giveaways and contests.
• With guidance from the CEO, responsible for the content and administration of biweekly newsletter, including sending out reminders to Star Chefs and Experts, finding reviewers for products, restaurants, etc.
• Responsible for keeping up conversations for Stuffed Pepper on Facebook, Twitter, Google + and other appropriate social media platforms, as well as in Stuffed Pepper’s forums.
Requirements• Must be familiar with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Google+.
• Some experience with MailChimp and/or other newsletter templates.
• Must have own computer and workspace.
• As a representative of Stuffed Pepper, you must have a demonstrated ability to carry on social media conversations in a professional manner. You must also be friendly, sociable, and genuine.
• College senior or recent graduate.
• Some experience working in social media, and/or in an editorial position
• Must have a demonstrated ability to work independently.
• Must have a demonstrated ability to meet deadlines