Social Media Consulting Start-up Seeking Intern for Research & Business DevelopmentBookmark This
Many Tongues Media
DescriptionDo you want to be part of an exciting new social media start-up? Are you excited by research, strategy and analysis? Do you want to help develop cutting-edge and high-impact tools and templates for success?
Start-up social media company seeks bright, ambitious intern to help research ESL programs and competitor social media landscapes, and to help develop a winning launch plan over the next 6-12 months. This requires researching the dynamics of the ever-evolving ESL industry and finding the principle means of how top ESL schools attract students.
Responsibilities- Research nationwide ESL programs
- Create social media profile for select ESL programs
- Develop dynamic excel-driven database
- Identify relevant potential clients, associations or partnerships
Requirements- Experience with major social media sites, such as facebook, twitter, etc.
- Ability to research leveraging public databases and a variety of search engines
- Capacity for excel and general database development and management