GROWING Non-Profit Seeks Administrative/ Social Media Intern!Save-A-Suit
Editorial Intern, FamilyShare.comDeseret Digital Media
Summer 2015 Internship with Premier Wedding & Event Planning CompanyCinderella4aday
Author social media and research assistantERS
Social Media and Communications InternshipGoPride Corp
Social Media Content ManagerBookmark This
Lethia Owens International, Inc.
DescriptionSUPERSTARS ONLY: Life-Changing Social Media Content Manager Internship for One Enterprising Student!
Dear Enterprising Student,
I have an amazing internship opportunity and I am looking for one Superstar Student to join my team.
1) An incredibly talented and innovative Social Media Content Manager accustomed to stepping boldly into a challenge?
2) An exceptional student who desires to work with high-quality, high-profile clients because you know that’s what you’re meant for?
3) Ready, willing and able to grab an opportunity by the horns and turn it into your Big Break?
If you answered yes, Yes, YES! to the above, then I’d like to invite you to apply for my Social Media Content Manager Internship opening.
I am looking for a:
Creative Social Media Content Manager to support a variety of online media requests. The Social Media Content Manager is a highly motivated individual with experience and a passion for content strategy, blogging, micro-blogging and community participation leadership. To excel in this position you must be a good communicator, knowing when to sell-in your ideas and when to listen. You must have a collaborative spirit, but capable of carrying the torch with a can-do attitude when needed.
What’s In It For You:
1) Experience working with a high-profile thought leader in the personal branding and social media space.
2) The opportunity to work with and receive coaching from me, Lethia Owens. I am ranked #8 among the top 30 brand gurus in the world.
3) The possibility to join my team full-time or a written recommendation about the quality of your work that you can use in your future job search.
5) Connections to people in my network.
6) Referrals to potential employers (If for some reason I don’t hire you at the end of the internship).
The value of this internship is the top-notch education you’ll receive…and the APPLICATION of that education to produce real-world business results.
During this internship, you’ll learn directly from Lethia and her team. Lethia is:
1) A world renowned branding strategist, accomplished Internet marketing strategist and social media guru.
2) An award winning international professional speaker.
3) A serialpreneur who graduated at the top of her class (both undergrad and graduate studies).
4) A brand expert who knows the ins and outs of making money, building a brand, and gaining thousands of customers online.
FOLLOW-ON EMPLOYMENT - Top performers in the internship program may be asked to join our team for permenant employment. This offer is contingent on how well you perform, how well you work with our team, how good of an attitude you have, and your ability to apply what you learn from the training into real-world business results.
COMPENSATION - Unpaid. Opportunity for a BONUS based on performance.
If scheduled for an interview, please complete the following application – http://goo.gl/p8LH5v
Responsibilities• Demonstrate creativity and immersion in Social Media. (Give links to profiles as examples).
• Utilize Social Media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, Google+Local, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc.) and manage each platform based on different business scenarios.
• Utilize excellent writing and language skills to ensure blog posts, status updates and other online content is of high quality.
• Conduct basic SEO keyword research.
• Maintain blog posts on the WordPress platform.
• Apply winning Social Customer Service techniques that keep customers happy and engaged.
RequirementsManage Social Media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
• Curate relevant content to reach the target audience of the client projects you support.
• Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
• Develop and expand community and/or blogger outreach efforts.
• Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, and blog).
• Design, create and manage promotions and Facebook ad campaigns.
• Compile report for management showing results (ROI).
• Demonstrate ability to learn how to map out marketing strategy and then drive that strategy proven by testing and metrics.
• Implement a proactive strategy for capturing customer online reviews. Monitor online ratings and respond accordingly.
• Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
These skills and abilities are also required:
• Ability to work independently as well as collaborate with team members.
• Excellent writing, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Team player with the confidence to what is needed, not only what is asked.