Social Media & Community Management InternAhzii Consulting
NEW YORK CITY (INHOUSE-NO REMOTE) PAID INTERNSHIP for a Social Media WIZARDslivesupportgroups.com
Social Media & Community Management InternDNB Innovations
Social Media InternshipFrequency Networks Inc
Marketing InternThe Umbrella Syndicate
Social Media CoordinatorBookmark This
Renarda Joy New York
DescriptionRenarda Joy is a New York-based beauty agency that was created from sheer passion and now boasts a full scale beauty and fashion service. We currently maintain a staff of experienced make-up artist , licensed hair stylist, and knowledgeable wardrobe stylist, as well as our own makeup line "RJ".
Do you tweet, share, and post to social media in your sleep? Do you know what it takes to grow an online community? We're looking for a social media manager to manage, leverage, and grow our online social media accounts by implementing strategies and tactics that improve our social media presence .
Responsibilities• Experiment with new and alternative ways to influence social media activities
• Monitor trends with current tools. Find out what people are using and how they are using them. It’s important for a specialist to stay current.??
• Developing Strategy: specialist should understand why they should be used. Decide what makes sense for the organization and incorporate the social media strategy into the strategy for Renarda Joy New York as a whole.
• Relationship Development: Part of maintaining existing accounts involves interacting with “friends” and “followers” on these sites. Also, when someone comments on a blog, the specialist should be prepared to respond.
• Pay attention to where your customers are spending most of their time and make sure you spend time in the same place.
• Ability to create great working relationships with all levels within the company and across multiple disciplines
RequirementsSocial Media Coordinators should demonstrate social media experience such as actively participating in a wide variety of social media activities. i.e: blogging, social bookmarking, commenting. This person should be well-connected with the broader social media world
• SMC should already have profiles established on some of the more well-known sites such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. These profiles should demonstrate active, professional use.
• SMC should be technically savvy.
• Willingness to experiment
• Ability to deal with uncertainty
• Ability to contribute individually, and lead, manage or participate in cross-functional teams
• Persistence and determination
• Ability to produce large amounts of data into actionable information
• Excellent writing verbal communication skills
• Creativity, Persuasiveness & a Sense of humor