Social Media CoordinatorBookmark This
DescriptionMultiPhone is a telecommunication company with over 12 years providing the best long distance communication services through their exclusive pinfree technology and virtual numbers.
MultiPhone was founded in 1999 as a cutting-edge worldwide VoIP service provider offering telephony and Internet service. From its offices in Miami, MultiPhone serves the United States, Canada, Mexico, Central America and the Caribbean. The company´s offices in Caracas, Venezuela, handle the South American market, while MultiPhone Madrid takes care of Europe and Asia. All in all, MultiPhone is among the fastest growing VoIP service providers in the Western Hemisphere.
ResponsibilitiesSUMMARY OF FUNCTIONS:
The social media intern will be instrumental in increasing our social media presence. The intern will also assist in client social media projects.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Communicate exciting social media news (internal and external)
• Update and monitor YouTube channel
• Monitor and engage on various social media platforms
• Constantly feed the various social media accounts
• Internet research to find and engage with social media communications
• Monitor contexts pertaining to the company
• Compile bi-weekly reports of advancements and goals set forth and those met
Reports directly to the Marketing Director.
Requirements• Fluent in Spanish (verbal and grammar)
• Expert in Twitter, YouTube and Facebook
• Passionate about Social Media
• Friendly and conversational
• Must be detail oriented, team player and technologically savvy
• Must be comfortable with Microsoft Products
• Fast Learner