Social Media InternshipLanchid LLC
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNSHIP FOR ALZERINA JEWELRY UNPAID School Credit AvailableAlzerina.com
Social Media Marketing InternshipHouse of Horology
Social Media Management Intern For Chiffon SouffleChiffon Souffle
Social Media Internship in the Fashion Industry (May work remotely) - Great Opportunity!Mova Jewelry & Handbags
Social Media CoordinatorBookmark This
Renarda Joy New York
DescriptionRenarda Joy is a New York-based beauty agency that was created from sheer passion and now boasts a full scale beauty and fashion service. We currently maintain a staff of experienced make-up artist , licensed hair stylist, and knowledgeable wardrobe stylist, as well as our own makeup line "RJ".
Social Media Coordinators should demonstrate social media experience such as actively participating in a wide variety of social media activities. i.e: blogging, social bookmarking, commenting. This person should be well-connected with the broader social media world
Responsibilities• Experiment with new and alternative ways to influence social media activities
• Monitor trends with current tools. Find out what people are using and how they are using them. It’s important for a specialist to stay current.??
• Developing Strategy: specialist should understand why they should be used. Decide what makes sense for the organization and incorporate the social media strategy into the strategy for Renarda Joy New York as a whole.
• Relationship Development: Part of maintaining existing accounts involves interacting with “friends” and “followers” on these sites. Also, when someone comments on a blog, the specialist should be prepared to respond.
• Pay attention to where your customers are spending most of their time and make sure you spend time in the same place.
• Ability to create great working relationships with all levels within the company and across multiple disciplines
Requirements• SMC should already have profiles established on some of the more well-known sites such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. These profiles should demonstrate active, professional use.
• SMC should be technically savvy.
• Willingness to experiment
• Ability to deal with uncertainty
• Ability to contribute individually, and lead, manage or participate in cross-functional teams
• Persistence and determination
• Ability to produce large amounts of data into actionable information
• Excellent writing verbal communication skills
• Creativity, Persuasiveness & a Sense of humor