SEO / Blogging / Advertising / Marketing / Writing / Key Word ResearchRootmedia.net
Social Media Marketing PositionLyfe Problems
Social media marketing for a Cloud serviceSujjester.com
Social Media InternRobust Entertainment, Inc.
Social Media Whiz Kid needed for NYC based Indie Hip-Hop/RnB labelDiamondStarNYC
Social Media CoordinatorBookmark This
Renarda Joy New York
DescriptionRenarda Joy is a New York-based beauty agency that was created from sheer passion and now boasts a full scale beauty and fashion service. We currently maintain a staff of experienced make-up artist , licensed hair stylist, and knowledgeable wardrobe stylist, as well as our own makeup line "RJ".
Social Media Coordinators should demonstrate social media experience such as actively participating in a wide variety of social media activities. i.e: blogging, social bookmarking, commenting. This person should be well-connected with the broader social media world
Responsibilities• Experiment with new and alternative ways to influence social media activities
• Monitor trends with current tools. Find out what people are using and how they are using them. It’s important for a specialist to stay current.??
• Developing Strategy: specialist should understand why they should be used. Decide what makes sense for the organization and incorporate the social media strategy into the strategy for Renarda Joy New York as a whole.
• Relationship Development: Part of maintaining existing accounts involves interacting with “friends” and “followers” on these sites. Also, when someone comments on a blog, the specialist should be prepared to respond.
• Pay attention to where your customers are spending most of their time and make sure you spend time in the same place.
• Ability to create great working relationships with all levels within the company and across multiple disciplines
Requirements• SMC should already have profiles established on some of the more well-known sites such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. These profiles should demonstrate active, professional use.
• SMC should be technically savvy.
• Willingness to experiment
• Ability to deal with uncertainty
• Ability to contribute individually, and lead, manage or participate in cross-functional teams
• Persistence and determination
• Ability to produce large amounts of data into actionable information
• Excellent writing verbal communication skills
• Creativity, Persuasiveness & a Sense of humor