Exciting Opportunity for Social Media Intern - Experience Not RequiredMile One Creative
Modern & refined Clothing Company seeks awesome & resourceful interns to help build an epic brand.Wolfe & Packe
Social Media Marketing InternResume Recover
Social Media InternProject Soulmate
E-commerce InternVP RECORD DISTRIBUTORS INC
Social Media CoordinatorBookmark This
Project Baby Blvd
DescriptionProject Baby Blvd serves families in the community who are in need of essential baby items.
We will be collecting from ages newborn to 4 years old, girls and boys.
We work with participating non-profit organizations throughout the DC Metropolitan and Richmond Area as well as individual families.
Responsibilities• Oversee the tracking and analysis of all social media efforts.
• Develop and implement strategies for new online activism and social media efforts.
• Oversee blogging efforts.
• Oversee social networking profiles and initiatives.
• Research current social media and online advocacy trends.
• Write content for website, social media profiles and emails.
• Perform any other duties assigned by the supervisor.