Social Media CoordinatorBookmark This
Beauty Roxx DC
Potomac Falls, VA
DescriptionBeauty Roxx DC has been established in the to empower young women to overcome academic, social, and emotional difficulties so that they can reach their full potential; to provide young women with the opportunity to become prominent leaders in our society by giving them the tools necessary to achieve excellence in all facets of their lives; to promote healthy responsible behavior that allows girls to grow socially, emotionally, physically, and spiritually.
• Oversee the tracking and analysis of all social media efforts.
• Develop and implement strategies for new online activism and social media efforts.
• Oversee blogging efforts.
• Oversee social networking profiles and initiatives.
• Research current social media and online advocacy trends.
• Write content for website, social media profiles and emails.
• Perform any other duties assigned by the supervisor.
• At least one year of marketing experience.
• Ability to conduct and analyze marketing research.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• Understanding of complex marketing concepts and strategies.
• Strong analytical, organizational and time-management skills.