Brand AmbassadorThe Indian Economist
Social Media/PR internship with Cultural Exchange ProjectThe Global Kitchen Project
Athlete Relations Social Media InternWorld Of Athletes
Social Media AssistantThe Atlanta Music Association & Academy for Performing Arts
Beauty e-commerce looking for social media internsNailbox
Social Media Coordinator - VirtualBookmark This
Descriptionenfusionize™ is a rapidly expanding, full-service business to business implementation firm focused on innovation through internet marketing and creative business solutions. We work with visionary entrepreneurs who aim to make a difference in our world. We are looking for awesome interns to join our virtual team and build hands-on skills that are valuable and transferable in the online business world.
Our conscious business environment is collaborative and supportive. We aim to provide our interns with an engaging, rewarding experience that provides professional growth and development.
We are constantly adding new internship positions. Visit http://enfusionize.com/go/intern-request.html to apply.
Responsibilities- To maintain our Relationship Marketing process with clients, prospects, followers and friends via company Social Media channels - Edit/update/upload/schedule/engage and reply to tweets on Twitter, posts on Facebook and company updates on LinkedIn.
- To keep in contact with our key team members who have periodic updates, announcements and content to share and to edit that content to fit various Social Media and PR parameters.
- To be our Social Media scheduling guru using HootSuite and bit.ly (or other software) to cloak and track links for each platform so we know where leads are coming from.
- To implement a system where Tweets are scheduled and released
- To source and share links/mentions on content from blogs, news sites and social media on topics related to website development, marketing, internet marketing, relationship marketing, social media marketing and/or conscious business.
- To strategize and offer feedback and input with your own innovative ideas and insight.
Requirements- HootSuite, Twitter, Facebook (Pages) and LinkedIn platform familiarity (schedule/update/edit posts, upload images/videos)
- Research savvy
- Attention to detail
- Project management/coordination
- Solid command of the English language, grammar and punctuation
- Clear, compassionate and direct communication in your written and verbal interactions.