Social Media Marketing Internship - Entry PositionCoContest
Content Manager / Earn up to $25 daily!Billionmacros
Social Media & Community Management InternCaring Grace Agency
Content Strategy & Campaign Management - Paid Internship (Fall 2015), FamilyShare NetworkDeseret Digital Media
Social Media & Digital Content Intern, 4ORCES.com, Winter Park, FLBookmark This
941 W Morse Blvd
Winter Park, FL
DescriptionPosition Overview & Responsibilities:
4ORCES.com is seeking current and future talent who are energetic and curious about innovation and technology. We believe that our people and their expertise are our biggest resource and we aim to encourage and challenge you, both professionally and personally. We offer a variety of developmental opportunities including a chance to work with world-renowned brands as well as the ability to explore startup online brands in domestic and international locations as we continue to spread across the world.
Are you a creative thinker, who is passionate about new media in all its forms – photography, graphic design, videography, copy writing and online strategy? Do you have a drive to learn how top name brands are using social media to impact their customers online? Consider an internship with 4ORCES. We are looking for a “triple threat” candidate who is a strong writer, has some design skills and is passionate about social media to help support our three functions -- content, learning and technology.
The mission of our internship program is to provide interns with a rigorous, high quality educational and relevant industry practice experience. This program is for ambitious learners and doers. As a Social Media and Digital Content Intern you will be working directly with a Project Manager to evaluate, research, and create content and identify suitable solutions to establish instructional design technologies and e-learning. This opportunity is great for self-starters who thrive in a fast-paced productive environment.
Your ideas are highly welcome and you will have a chance to assist in shaping a new business field. Because of this unique opportunity, we are looking for skilled and highly motivated individuals. We offer flexible schedules, some remote learning, spring, summer and fall internships or a co-op during the academic year, and certain paid contract opportunities upon graduation.
Interns will get an opportunity to work closely with leading members of the organization and work on assignments where judgment and initiative are essential in resolving problem and making recommendations.
* Digital Content Creation
* Support the creation of content calendars, development of style guides, and uphold best practices, ensuring brand continuity across departments and platforms
* Community management of social media accounts on behalf of clients
* Research and support development of content strategies, brand guidelines and social strategies
* Support analytics and insights reporting
* Analyze performance and keep abreast of social media technology and trends
* Write marketing material for various uses including social media content, brochures, recipe cards and websites
* Create and maintain brand voice and craft brand messages across all platforms
* Strong copy editing and proofreading skills
* Writing video scripts and contributing to storyboarding
* Identifying requirements for the e-learning courses
* Research and identify suitable solutions
* Developing standards for creating online learning content and courses
* Create basic online learning content and presenting results to a small group
* Other ad hoc projects and duties as assigned
* Currently enrolled in a higher level institution, preferably majoring in Instructional Design, Computer Science, Broadcast Media, Social Media, Web Design, Entrepreneurship, Technology Engineering, Information Systems, Media Design, Media Management or other relevant degree Must be able to dedicate to part-time/full-time hours.
* Ability to collaborate with multiple client teams on multiple projects, managing deadlines
* Accustomed to writing for a variety of media, especially the web
* Interest in social media, web-based content strategies, the mobile landscape and content management systems
* Familiarity with Facebook insights and data analysis a plus
* Experience in food, wine or agriculture work a plus
* Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or In Design,
* Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint