Facebook Digital Curators & Writers | Curate 10 Posts Per Day on African Fashion Finds & newsAdiree
Adiree PR Bloggers & Writers | Topics on Africa, Public Relations, Branding, Non ProfitsAdiree
Digital Curators & Writers | Cultural, Public Relations, Tips on TravelAdiree
Social Media & Digital PR (Blogging /Social Activities, Digital Curators, & Writing Press Releases)Adiree
Social Media and Marketing InternFlex Office Space
Social Media / Digital Marketing InternshipBookmark This
530 Fashion Avenue
DescriptionRoyal Blue Apparel (subsidiary of BM Group) is seeking to hire an intern for 6-9 months in order to further develop our social media presence and generate a greater following. Networking, Marketing and Social Media are the tools that we use to expand our impact.
• Create compelling online content using user generated content (UGC) and audience feedback
• Record, evaluate and report back all feedback given by the social audience
• Spark insightful conversation with audience and create daily topics of conversation through written blogs.
• Organize and execute social media initiatives as needed depending on the event or marketing campaign.
• Research current/future trends and be able to summarize findings in a clear, concise manner
• Candidates must be passionate, driven, a self-starter; enthusiastic with an upbeat attitude and goal-oriented.
• Possess solid written and verbal communication with a strong branding mindset.
• Exhibit strong organizational skills and high level of attention to detail (editing is very important in order to maintain brand integrity)
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously on a given day and prioritize tasks throughout the day
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Mac and PC
• Demonstrate a strong social presence and proficiency of social media networks and tools such as Twitter, Facebook, Linked-In, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube, Tumblr, 4square, etc.
• Marketing, PR and Communications majors preferred, but not required.
• Must be in college to qualify / This internship is for college credit
• Position may lead to full-time job