Internship for YOUTUBE Fashion Network- Spanish Speaking Intern OnlyStyleHaul
Social Media/Marketing InternCrosby Carter Management
Break into the World of Sports Writing and Media at Sidelines, a Hot Sports Start-up!Sidelines
Social Media, Marketing & DistributionLoveLight Pictures
Social Media AssistantJust Pearlz, Inc.
Social Media/ E-Marketing AssistantBookmark This
The Moses Group
DescriptionThe Moses Group is seeking an organized, trustworthy, intern/assistant to work with its Social Media/ E-Marketing Division. The position is suited for someone who is very familiar with the major social media platforms (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin) and who is good at searching and finding relevant information that correlates with particular subject matter. This position is an online position that would not require much office work (maybe once a week). This is a non-paid position that is great for resume building and experience gathering.
Responsibilities- Find a certain number of relevant articles, information, ect that can be posted on client's web and social media platforms
- Keep up with new and efficient ways to utilized social media and other e-marketing strategies to further enhance the reach of our clients to their target audiences
- Provide constructive feedback, observations and suggestions in the Social Media - E-Marketing arena
Requirements- Must be very familiar with the major social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin)
- Must have access to a computer and internet connection.
- Must be able to search and find interesting topics relevant to particular business fields
- Must be dependable, organized and internet savy